Saturday, June 11, 2011

I had a wonderful day.

♥My day was good. My mommy made a lovely breakfast, my daddy went to work even though it was the weekend. He went to work because he was building the building for his work to be in and he's really stressed out because the people are not doing what they promised him. My daddy works really hard at work. He loves me. He's the best daddy in the world. He gives me tickle time. He brings me to my friends houses. He's really fun. He watches fun things with me. He does whatever I tell him to do. That's my daddy! He's funny.♥

♥Today me and my mommy made cookies with my brother. My brother is funny, but he's alseep now. I can't wait for tomorrow, it's also going to be very fun. I learned that being good feels better than being naughty. My mommy's a really good mommy. She does some lovely things for me. She promised me that on my birthday I can have a Hermione birthday and she's making me this blog because I'm special.♥

Thank you for reading! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sessie, your blog is really cool! I love the design you chose and you have some interesting things to say. I am very proud of you. Mommy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sessie you are so clever. I am SO proud of you too. I cant wait to read your blog and all the fun and interesting things you have to say. Love from Caroline, Silly Steve and Mr Knuckles xx

    ReplyDelete