Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Interview

I interviewed my mommy so I could put it on my blog.

Did you have a nice day?
No.

And what did you do on this day?
I looked after your little brother who was feeling sick.

Did you miss me?
Yes, very much!

Did you have a bad hair day?
No.

Did you go in any of the gardens?
No.

Did you have any candy?
No!

Did you go on any of the blogs?
Yes.

And what did you think of them?
I thought how lovely yours was looking.

Did you have any ideas for me to do to my blog?
No, I didn't have any ideas but I'm sure you're going to come up with some good ones.

Did you like the ice cream daddy made last night?
Yes! I did.

Did you watch any television while I was gone?
Yes, I watched Scooby Do with Cuddles.

And which one was it?
It was one where they drive racing cars.

Was it scary?
Only a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment